Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
 
I HAve made a list of suspects that could have wreckde my Fort

here they are

1. gangsters
they are always up to no good and you can't trust them, but they shoot guns and I didn't hear guns shooting

2. the nInjas
but they have not beensseen in doors for a very long time, maybe they went away

4. Spiders
but it woudl have had to be a very big spider to do this and I don't want to think about that

5. the other cat
she has ana libi and it is called being stupid and not being in the room at the same time

6. rain

I am still in heavy investigation so I am gathering more clues
for instance here is a pillow on the floor
hmmmmmm how did it get there
it is more mystery

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME