Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Tuesday, September 02, 2003
 
I thought it would be fun to make a newspaper
so here is the first ediditon of the ABBIE ThE CAT NEWS PAPER

THE ABBIE THE CAT NEWspaper
written by ME Abbie
date September 2 2003

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
i threw uptoday
response teams were on the scene within MInutes and it got cleaned up

THE WEATHEhER
it is chily outside I think and I saw some rain
tomorrows weather is I don't know
maybe it will be nice

CLASIFIEDS ADS
for sale one stupid cat
she is little and thinks she is a pirate
I will sell her for 3 dollars but you have to come get her
when you pick her up you will p[retend you are here for the Shoebox
I promise she will be in the showbox honest

EDIOTIRAL
I thinkit is patently unfair that I am not allowed on top of the dresser anymore
that is my editorial

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
there are none

THE END
this is diferent because newspapers don't usually say THE END at the end
but thankyou for reading

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME