Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Sunday, August 17, 2003
 
OKAy so here is the story about going to the moon

it was a real quiet day and we had nothing else to do
and then I read someowhere that there was trouble on the Moon
"this looks like a job for us" said the other cat and I will help I said
so off we went into the rocket ship

when we got to tehe moon there were bad guys weverywhere
It was celar they were up to no good
"okay" i said "you go to the left and I will go to the right and we weill beat them up"
so the rother cat went to the left and I Went to the right and we snuck up on them
and there was a great fight and I beat up 20 bad guys
avd eventually we had lots of advantures and we Saved the MOon

now that it is over though I have not watned to anything more than take nice long naps
so if you see me sleeping and you think I should not be just remember hey buddy I saved the moon recently and what did you do

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME