Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Thursday, July 10, 2003
 
wowo today was a great day where do I start

OKay foirst it was not hot today and that is great because that means the air is not hot
and that means it is good to lie o nthe bed once more isntead of underneath it

the other cat went to I think brazil or maybe the bathroom closet so I was able to enjoy this day of life and Leisure right here without any bothersome interrtuptions
then we played the dungeon game and I got a stick to hit the mosnters with
and later on I went OutSIDE
yes
OUTSDIE
I do not care too much for the sky because it is big and rather fearsome
but otuside is where you can smell good things like cooking

and then there were donuts

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME