Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Wednesday, April 23, 2003
 
who did not Inform me that it was april

now it is almost not arpil and I did not get to play APril Fools on everybody
this year i havd had some Really good ideas

my first april fools joke involved the bookshelf

oh ho you say walking into the room i think i will read a book
but whats this
the books are not on the bookshelf where i put them, you say
and that is when i pop out from where I am hiding and say Aprild Fools, the books are now on the floor

my other april fools joke involves another cat so get one
ok now the other cat is sleeping nicely on MY SPot on the bed
while you are away
so I sneak up and tear up a letter you got in the mail
andh then I place the pieces all around the bed by the other cat

when you get home you will be upset and rightfuly so and you will say Now someone has torn up my important coraspondance and that bad cat is in need of a spanking and also will be Sent to jail

and then I pOP out of my hiding spot and say April fools it was me alll along and I bet you thought it was the other cat

and then i say APril FOols on my Aprilfools, it really was the other cat

some of these jokes I admit are better than the others


Comments:
Thank you for being yoou
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME