Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Saturday, October 26, 2002
 
I am sure i wrote more recently but it has vanished
off into nothing
usually when I vanish it's for a good reason
but when the story vanishes I am not happy

the hair on my back is growing back and it iS funny
you can feel the air blowing on it when you walk
this leads you to believe there is something following you
do not believe it! it si just a trap
the other cat has already caught me at this five times so far
and every time i have had to chase her into her cupboard
that's what you get for fooling me

I am hoping to make it grow back faster so this ends
how do you make hair grow anway, that's what Id like to know
usually it just happens and you don't have to ask it to or anything
but now when I want it to and I want it to really, it dont listen
well that's all jsut fine and dandy
if aybody needs me I will be over in the Corner trying not to get air on my hair

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME