Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Wednesday, August 22, 2001
 
sleepy
very very sleepy
we went to the vet today see
both of us cause it was Go to the Vet Day and we had to Go to The Vet
I hear it is actually required by law or something, that's what he tells me

so we go in and wait and wait and wait and wait
and then we get into the office and I get put on the table
and scritched a lot

and the upshot of it was that now we have shiny blue tags
of course we can't wear them because we have no collars
but they're shiny and blue but we can't bite them

and now I feel SLEEpy
the other cat is too
she was a Bad Cat
she hissed at the Vet
Twice

i meanwhile was the paragon of perfection and good manners

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME