Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Tuesday, June 12, 2001
 
get back
that'sr ight
out of my way, says I
you might think you are bad and cool-ass and all that
but you're not
step aside and let the true badass enter
thats' me in case you hadn't already figured it out

I just fereaked the entire apartment complex out
by finding the heaviest and loudest thing to knock from the bookcase
that's right, that's right
the metal bookcase I'm not supposed to jump on
that's right
that sound echoed through the entire place
and it is all because of ME abbie

the other cat likes to make noises too
she says that she enjoys the irony of such a small cat making such a large noise
but I am big and larger
therefor e I feel I am entitled to make the larger noise
KABOOM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME