Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Sunday, May 13, 2001
 
we have learned something tonight

after a great game and a merry romp I was picked up and lectured on causality
and how certain actions will invariably lead to other actions

I was suppsedto learn that when I jupm up on the windowsilll that I"m not supposed to be on at night and bat at the blinds, I will get chased away by a giant hulking shape going WBWAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I was looked at and lectured at and picked up and lectured at and chased away and lectured at and I have found that the best defense is a good indifferent blank stare aimed at some point above and to the side of the eyes of whoever's lecturing you

so after a few hours (well, it felt like hours) of this fun we were trudged into the kitchen and the bowl of food was refilled so there was no bare bowl showing

I guess we did learn a little bit about cause-and-effect tonight

Comments:
Our physics replica rolex professor was replica rolex struggling to replica rolex draw the class into replica rolex discussion replica rolex of Archimede's rolex principle rolex of water displacement.rolex He told us that rolex Archimede Final Fantasy XI GIL noticedrolex that when replica watches he got into replica watches a pool at the replica watches public bathhouse,replica watches the water replica watches rose spilling replica rolex over the edge. replica rolex Excited at his replica rolex discovery, he ran down replica rolex the street yelling,replica rolex "Eureka, eureka!cheap aion kinah The instructor asked ffxi gil if anyone knew what that meant.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME