Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Wednesday, May 09, 2001
 
vblogger was down last night so I could not report in
hopefully it is up and running well now. I have had no complaints as of yet with the connection

and nothing too special to report.
I guess one's fifth year of existence starts off slowly
we've been keeping the sliding door open more often since it is warm

I have been told in no uncertain terms to not rip the screen down and i Swear I have been behaving and following these orders but sometimes a bug flies close to the screen and I cannot tell if the bug is on my side of the screen or the outside of the screen so I have to check just for the sake of accuracy and faiurness in reporting

I hope you understand.

fights this week won by me: 7
fights this week won by the other cat: 0
fights this week the other cat thinks she won but I did instead: 2

Comments:
Our physics replica rolex professor was replica rolex struggling to replica rolex draw the class into replica rolex discussion replica rolex of Archimede's rolex principle rolex of water displacement.rolex He told us that rolex Archimede Final Fantasy XI GIL noticedrolex that when replica watches he got into replica watches a pool at the replica watches public bathhouse,replica watches the water replica watches rose spilling replica rolex over the edge. replica rolex Excited at his replica rolex discovery,aion gold he ran down replica rolex the street yelling,replica rolex "Eureka, eureka! The instructor asked ffxi gil if anyone knew LOTRO Gold what that meant.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME