Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Saturday, February 05, 2005
 
Hello, it's me again, Martha.
I am writing today because Abbie cannot write today.
He is not writing because he lost his computer privileges.
He lost his computer privileges because he did something very bad.
He hurt someone and you are not supposed to hurt anyone.
And someone can be anyone.
I dont think he meant to hurt anyone.
And he didn't mean to hurt someone.
But I told him if he didn't stop running around in the middle of the night he was going to hurt someone.
And he said ha to me and kept running.
And he ran on the bed, and he wanted to jump onto the windowsill.
I think there were things outside he wanted to see.
I don't know.
I do know that he is just a foolish cat because he didn't look where he was leaping.

So when he jumped on the bed, he actually jumped onto someone's head first.
And then he jumped onto the windowsill.
When he was on their head.
So he scratched them.
On the eyebrow.
And what do you know, he hurt them.
And they were sleeping.
I was sleeping, too, right close by.
I had to wake up too because everybody was awake at that point.
And there was bleeding.
They had to clean it up.
Did you know pirates used to paint the floors of their ships red, so the blood did not show up and upset everybody when there was a fight.
So anyway there turned out to be a really big cut and it looks wicked.
There will be a scar and everything.
Scars are great.
They mean you have had your lumps in a fight and you came out okay.
I suggested an eyepatch even though the cut is above the eye.
Eyepatches are neat but not for too long because I like to see in 3D.


But because he was bad he is not allowed to use the computer for a while.
This makes him sad because I think he was playing a game that he really liked.
And now he can't play his game until he apologizes.
He wont apologize.
He didn't apologize for the time when he bit my ear for no reason when I said good day to him and wasn't it a lovely day.
He didn't apologize for the time when he grabbed the tuna fish from the bowl and ran and hid and wolfed it down and I got no tuna fish to eat.
He didn't apologize for the time when he did his business in the fireplace and not the litterbox.
I don't think he has an apologizing bone in his body.
And trust me he is big enough that he has a lot of bones.

But I'll tell you one thing.
He's very lucky he scratched up the guy and not me.
Because if it was me he scratched up, I would have beaten him up.
Thrashed him soundly and keelhauled him.
As it stands he didn't get beat up.
But he sure got yelled at a lot.
And now he is in the doghouse.
Although we don't have a doghouse because there is no dog, he is in it anyway.

Okay that's all the news for today. Bye

Comments:
I feel bad for Abbie. Cats don't like being yelled at.
 
Hello anonymous you would not say that if you saw what abbie had done.

He deserved getting yelled at.

Of course I say that because I wasnt the one geting yelled at.
 
My cat Steve was similarly naughty once - she ran across the bed at night and accidentally scratched me on the mouth.

She is only little and runty though so she wasn't heavy enough to leave a scar. Anyway she is not in trouble any more, these things blow over eventually. Yaarrrrs to Martha, and best wishes to Abbie.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME