Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Sunday, November 16, 2003
 
Hello, it's me again Martha.
Today I ought to tell you that I went up to Abbie and told him I was writing in his blog.
He didnt get mad.
I asked him if he wanted to say anything while I typed.
He said no.
I asked him if he was going to get angry that I was writing.
He said not really.
I asked him what he was doing.
He said he was making plans.
I asked him what plans.
He said he didn't know, he was just thinking.
And then he licked his paw and turnd around on the bed and went to sleep.

So what I have to say is that its really not all that much fun to be taking over his stuff if he isnt going to get mad at me for it.
I dont even think he knows I took all his bottlecaps and put them in my pirate trasure.

M.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME