Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Monday, May 26, 2003
 
hello this is Martha again.
i am still a pirate but not today.
and don't worry, abbie is Not sick or unwell.

I just wanted to let you know that being a pirate means I am alsoan accountant.
and Being an accountant means I get to do things with money.
I checked the pirate logs and our funds of catfood and tuna are running low.
so we made a store.

there were products designed for us by a scurvy son of a sea-cook and priced to sell.
that means they cost money but not like a zillion dollars.
or pieces of eight.

abbie wrote stuff for them and they put it up on their web site.
they also have stuff there too.
but ours is the best.

So take a look here with the link I put up.
this will take you to the Abbie The Cat has a Store page.

there is also one that was put up as a joke.
but you can buy jokes.
this will take you to the Abbie Say Relax page.
he insists he did not say "relax" ever but I am not listening to him.
the bumpersticker looks nice though.

and now the moment you have all been waiting for, something else a pirate says:

clear the cannons an' belay me mainsail, ye bleedin swabbies

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME